Credit Terms and Conditions
1. If you choose NOT to purchase a Loss and Damage Waiver from Tech Access Rental Company LLC, you must provide Tech Access Rental Company LLC with Proof of Insurance in the form of an All Risk floater naming Tech Access Rental Company LLC as the loss payee on any and all equipment rented. Failure to purchase a Loss and Damage Waiver may result in your being held responsible for the full and complete cost of any and all losses and damage to the equipment rented. The terms and conditions of the Loss and Damage Waiver may result in your being held responsible for the full and complete cost of any and all losses and damage to the equipment rented. The terms and conditions of the Loss and Damage Waiver are set forth in the Rental Contract, which must be signed at the time of rental.
2. Each invoice is due upon receipt.
3. At the Company’s discretion any account may be placed on a C.O.D. basis and equipment picked up without prior notice.
4. By signing this Application, the Applicant agrees to pay all delinquent amounts due and payable and service charges up to the maximum permitted by state law where the contract is signed.
5. The applicant agrees that if equipment is rented for more than four weeks, Tech Access Rental Company LLC can issue periodic unsigned invoices for the rental charges due. Such periodic invoices are due and payable upon receipt of invoice.
6. Tech Access Rental Company LLC corporate policy is to file advance lien notices (Notice To Owner’s) in whatever format mandated by specific state laws. Note that this action is dictated by policy and is not a reflection of your credit standing.
7. The Applicant agrees to pay all reasonable attorney(s) fees, collection costs, and court costs incurred by Tech Access Rental Company LLC to enforce these terms and conditions.
8. GOVERING LAW, VENUE, WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL. This agreement will be governed by and construed under the Laws of the State of Florida. Applicant agrees that all actions brought in relation to this Agreement or the Equipment for whatever reason will be brought in Orange County, Florida. However, Tech Access Rental Company LLC shall have the option to prosecute or defend an action in a county other than Orange County, Florida and lessor may do so in any county where venue would otherwise be proper under chapter 47, Florida Statues. LESSEE WAIVES THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY.
9. The Applicant and its Agents agree to indemnify and hold harmless Tech Access Rental Company LLC and its agents, officers and employees from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, damages, and expenses in conjunction with the loss of life, personal injury, damage to property, debts, and all other claims arising from services, equipment, or merchandise furnished under any rental contract.
10. For those Applicants that require a Purchase Order on each invoice, equipment cannot be release unless a Purchase Order is provided. Applicants that have restricted who can order or sign for equipment must provide an authorized list with this Application.
The undersigned represents and warrants that all information is true, correct and complete, and has read, accepted, and agrees to be bound by all terms and conditions as set forth in this document and as detailed in each rental document ordered by the applicant and their agent(s). It is further understood and agreed that the Applicant specifically agrees and consents toTech Access Rental Company LLC investigating credit and trade payable history and the utilization of credit reporting services to secure this information. In order to secure this crediaccommodation, the Applicant hereby authorizes the now and future use of personal consumer credit reports on all officers/owners and the full and complete release of credit and accountinformation from the bank references and trade references noted in this application. Facsimile copies will be accepted as originals.